Program Manager for Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
Center Point Inc.
Location: Fair Oaks, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $68,000.00
Center Point, Inc. is seeking an experienced and qualified Program Manager to join our team providing supervision and oversight of our 31-bed substance use disorder residential treatment program in Fair Oaks. 3 years of experience in community residential/SUD program supervision is required.
The Program Manager is responsible for overall program compliance with county, state, and federal regulatory agencies; fiscal, ethical, and legal standards, and; the core values and mission of Center Point. Principal oversight includes the supervision and quality assurance of substance use disorder treatment services; supervision of counselors and clinical staff, interns, case managers, and volunteers; documentation and record-keeping, including the implementation of electronic health records and; outreach and engagement with the target population and other stakeholders.
Center Point’s mission is to provide comprehensive social, educational, vocational, medical, psychological, housing and rehabilitation services to combat social problems such as substance abuse, poverty, unemployment, and homelessness. This position is available in Fair Oaks and is a full-time, exempt-level position.
· Contract Services Coordination and Oversight
· Contract Utilization and Reporting
·· Oversight and Management of Drug Medi-Cal Programs
· Utilization Review and Continuous Quality Improvement
· DHCS Licensing and Certification Compliance
· Supervision, Training, and Direction for Program Counselors, Case Managers, and Support Staff
· Staff Training, Development, and Evaluation
· Represent the Agency in County Provider meetings and other forums as required
· Data Collection and Reporting
· Budget Monitoring
· Liaison and Collaboration with Community Partners
· Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Management
· Implementation, Training, and Supervision of Evidence-Based Practices
· Capacity and Services Expansion
· Programmatic Data and Narrative Reports
· Manages the utilization of contracted bed allocations and units of service;
· Monitors the implementation and facilitation of evidence-based groups and educational programming;
· Monitors residential counseling, and case management services by contract and regulatory requirements;
· Oversees assessment and admissions process in compliance with Drug Medi-Cal regulations and standards and utilizing current best practice protocols;
· Ensures that Residential Substance Use Disorder treatment services are provided in compliance with DHCS, DMC, and other regulatory and contractual requirements;
· Ensures that evaluations and mandatory staff training are completed by Center Point and contractual policies;
· Develops and Implements Annual Training Plans;
· Maintains a climate and culture that attracts, retains, and motivates a diverse staff (including volunteers);
· Ensures the confidentiality, privacy, and reliability of data, proprietary information, and intellectual property;
· Monitors client files by governing standards and regulations and ensures that files comply with Utilization Review standards; and
· Ensures Confidentiality and Privacy Regulations and Standards are maintained.
· Current Counselor Certification recognized by the California Department of Health Care Services is required. A current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) or Licensed Psychologist recognized by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences is preferred.
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a drug and alcohol clinical setting together with a minimum of three (2) Years of management experience.
· Drug Medi-Cal compliance and certification
· ASAM Placement Criteria Assessments
· DHCS Licensing and Certification
· Working with criminal justice clients
· Working with homeless clients
· Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, inspire and influence others
· Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills
· Must be highly knowledgeable regarding county, state, and federal treatment contract and grant guidelines, regulations, and requirements
· Highly competitive compensation.
· Medical, Dental, Vision.
· 15 days off (PTO/Sick time) increasing with tenure. Paid holidays.
· 401K with matching contribution & Life insurance programs
· Organization committed to community action
· Team-oriented workplace
Please submit your resume and proof of current AOD certification and/or licensure if interested in the position.
To provide a range of cognitive, behavioral and psychosocial skills training aimed at enhancing personal, moral and social responsibility;To develop educational, vocational and interpersonal skills to promote personal and social productivity;To create value-based opportunities which maximize successful pro-social community integration;To improve the quality of life.