If you would love the opportunity to engage the Americas market, drive commercial momentum, impact strategies and provide insights to our brand, then this is the role for you!
Bring your digital approach and collaborative skills to the table and help one of the strongest and most loved brands deliver toys that give happiness to our awesome fans across the world!
• Global Planning Processes: Executes global processes in collaboration with the Market & Commercial Development team that include Customer Segmentation, ICP and C ICP for the Americas that aligns Sales, Brand and Operations. Processes are executed at the business unit level that focus on optimizing local markets by recognizing strengths and finding opportunities. In partnership with sales teams, develops plans that are balanced with financial funds. Integrates output of processes into the ICP process to build strong Market plans.
• Training and Development: Liaison to Sales Academy team/Director to develop strategies for future capabilities, set execution direction and guide senior leadership teams on training execution plans and priorities.
• Strategy development and deployment: Collaborates to develop coherent strategies/priorities for Americas Customer development team. Leads the tracking and execution phase through the TIP process with an objective to create transparency, identify constraints to resolve bottlenecks or foresee critical issues preventing execution, create environment of openness/trust that recognizes and celebrates success.
• Regional Support: Focus on the Canadian business units to provide support. Delivers best practices that inspire and build capabilities. Maintain awareness of capabilities, priorities and current business climate in order to identify needs that aids in developing priorities.
• Strategic Project: Lead or join projects tied to commercial/channel strategy development. Use Agile skills developed as a certified Scrum Master. Act as internal consultant in area of training, sales, revenue management, operations. Scope of projects include local processes or Americas level.
Play your part in our team succeeding
In this role you will have significant impact on developing strategies and direction by identifying future capabilities or leading high profile initiatives. You will need to proactively initiate actions that deliver support based on business need, balance short and long term goals, continuously stay up-to-date on our commercial situations, challenges and industry methodologies to drive fact based discussion and solutions in the retail landscape.
You will also engage in dialogues and influence partners, and through collaboration to seek solutions that provide clear direction.
Do you have what it takes?
• Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in a CPG environment • A strong commercial mentality, including experience within team leadership, problem solving, Agile (preferred), training, sales, operations, revenue management, driving commercial excellence, strategy, category/customer development or similar function, vendor contract development • Excellent strategic orientation being able to take a holistic perspective seeing the bigger picture as well as the complexities within the business operating environment • Ability to have a cross market (AMS) approach to drive top methodologies in a holistic manner. • Certified Scrum Master or equivalent preferred. Problem Solving training or Lean/6 Sigma certification preferred • Digital Approach, ability to think and act through the lens of digital environment lending to our transformation • Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent working experience • Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
About The LEGO Group
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”