Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for lead generation activities that result in viable sales opportunities.
Duties will include: • Directly responsible for the lead generation goals and lead generation key performance indicators within designated regions. Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability and customer timelines.
• Generates leads through a combination of telephone and web inquiry. Regularly engages in cold calling and passive activities to generate leads.
• Effectively uses the Omnicare Value Proposition to capture viable leads. and develops initial relationships with prospects to craft a viable lead.
• Establishes appointments for Sales Directors and Associate Sales Directors and ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment.
• Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Partners with Sales Director or Associate Sales Director to take action on the follow-up opportunity.
• Regularly gives to the overall efficiency of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with the Sales Team.
• Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales efficiency tools and resources.
• Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
• Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to actively maintain market leadership status.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by regularly participating in on-the-job and formal training.
• Assists with the documentation and follow-up activities for Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Required Qualifications: -A minimum of 6 months of customer service or inside sales / field sales experience.
Preferred Qualifications: -Prior experience in inside sales or lead generation channels. -Experience with Salesforce.com.
Internal Number: 1517672BR
About CVS Health
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to... attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.