Anat Gerstein, Inc., a full-service public relations firm serving the nonprofit sector, is seeking to fill a role at the digital media manager level (five+ years of experience). We are looking for a creative, high-energy, self-starter who has a track record of developing and executing digital campaigns, particularly in the nonprofit fundraising and/or advocacy space.
The digital media manager will work with client teams to design and execute digital campaigns that advance our clients’ goals.
Our clients provide some of society’s most essential services and work to enrich the lives of individuals and communities. The digital media manager will be key to ensuring the success of their advocacy, promotions, and fundraising efforts – helping them better meet the needs of their clients, members, and participants.
If you are a socially conscious, mission-driven digital media manager, this is a great opportunity for you.
· Work with client teams to develop and oversee/execute strategic digital campaigns that are creative, targeted, and help clients achieve goals.
· Provide internal account teams with guidance on potential creative digital services that enhance current work and goals.
· Develop data-based, targeted digital advertising campaigns.
· Build audience engagement and support using social media, video, email, web, and mobile platforms.
· Design content and images for campaigns and edit videos.
· Manage the Anat Gerstein, Inc. social media accounts, video development, and website.
· Stay up to date on new platforms and tools, stay tuned to updates, trends, and best practices.
· Help clients and nonprofit understand digital best practices, opportunities, and impacts.
While our firm is working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, typically staff work from our office in Long Island City and travel to clients’ offices and media events throughout the five boroughs.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter that tells us about what it is about our work that has inspired you to apply for this position.
· 5+ years of direct digital media experience
· Experience developing and executing digital campaigns, preferably for advocacy or nonprofit marketing or fundraising purposes
· Understanding and experience with all aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, video, and web design.
· Experience designing creative social media campaigns, including video.
· Experience building and executing innovative social media strategies and campaigns across all channels.
· Experience analyzing metrics via social media monitoring software and Google analytics.
· Proficient in social media publishing, Google Ads, WordPress, social media ads, Adobe, Asana, Microsoft Office product suite, Lightroom, Canva, iMovie, or similar video editing software.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
About Anat Gerstein Inc.
Anat Gerstein, Inc. is a communications firm that supports a broad array of nonprofits in their work to benefit society. We help local and national nonprofits tell their stories and communicate with key audiences: donors and funders, elected officials, community members, and the general public. Our nonprofit clients assist people experiencing poverty, homelessness and mental health concerns; they provide education, arts programming, advocacy and civic engagement; and they support local businesses and communities