35,000. That's how many patients were touched in 2020 by the US Hematology Franchise. We are proud of this accomplishment, and we constantly strive to improve how we deliver medicines and support our patients, caregivers and customers. We believe that the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. We are a team that is constantly learning and take every obstacle as an opportunity to improve.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: - Support Franchise leadership (Marketing and Field) in defining and implementing strategic initiatives that support Strategic Plans, with focus on cross-brand and cross-functional coordination and identification of bold, innovative initiatives cross-Franchise
- Work directly with Field Leadership to template, align and consolidate Region and Area business/market plans; identify and implement regional/national business opportunities
- Partner with Field leadership and Field Force Operations (FFO) business partners on key deliverables and communications for the Franchise (e.g. incentive compensation planning and alignment, mapping, field reporting and analytics, targeting and alignments, training initiatives, launch readiness, meetings and events, etc.) and routinely work with internal support functions including Digital Strategy Team, IT, oMAP to support 'Above Brand' deliverables
- Co-lead planning, execution and budget management of National/Regional sales and marketing meetings (1H, 2H) and annual Field Preceptorship Program
- Assist Sales Leadership with internal communication and communication platforms (e.g. weekly/monthly communication efforts, SharePoint site management, Town Halls, etc.) and ensure training plans are harmonized across lines/ Brands
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE: - Bachelor's degree in STEM-related field, business or marketing required, MBA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in two or more of the following areas: pharmaceutical sales, marketing, market access, sales analytics, incentives, strategy, or pharma agency.
- 3+ years of management consulting, strategy, and/or project management experience, preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Established ability to analyze data and trends and develop sound business insights Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.