Dan Firth American Family Insurance Agency Owner is seeking a motivated and dynamic Commercial Lines Sales Specialist to join their team in Peoria, AZ!
As a Commercial Lines Sales Specialist, you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products with an emphasis on commercial product lines. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customer’s needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Commercial Lines Sales Specialist candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local commercial industry and market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team. The sales specialist will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in a professional sales setting – including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
• Effective communication skills – via phone, email or in-person
• Experience with PC software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
• Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting, or to be required within 30 days of beginning employment
• A valid driver’s license
The work schedule is 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Flexibility in work hours is available. Paid Time Off is offered.
Office Location: 7717 W. Deer Valley Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382
The Commercial Lines Sales Specialist will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and/or bonuses based on performance and licensing.
The Commercial Lines Sales Specialist is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
About American Family Insurance
At American Family Insurance, we know how hard our customers and employees work to achieve their dreams. That's why, for over 90 years, we have made it our mission to protect those dreams. It's all part of who we are and who we’ll always be… innovative, caring, agile, trustworthy, transparent and passionate. We are a strong, forward-looking company and a proven leader in our industry. And if you are looking to make a difference, we are looking for you.