Are you a team player that is looking for a job in the manufacturing industry? Are you looking for a company that will treat you with kindness and respect? A company that will encourage you to advance?
We are General Glass Company. Dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction. We offer great benefits and a team atmosphere.
Role and Responsibilities
The position of Outside Sales Representative will be to maintain current customer relations and prospecting for new customers to generate new business in your assigned sales territory and increase sales revenue.
· Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers and acquiring new customers that lead to increased sales and revenue.
· Regular visits to customers in the assigned service area, have talking points for each visit and acquire competitive information to maintain and strengthen our position in the market.
· Regular contact and relation building with will-call customers, this would be done to primarily as phone calls every few weeks with same goals as in person calls.
· Respond to customer inquiries or concerns and follow up in a timely fashion.
· Weekly call plans and reports on previous week including and competitive information acquired.
· Report call plans and results of prior week calls on a weekly basis
· Other duties as assigned
*Company car, phone, and laptop provided.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
3+ years of outside sales experience
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
Ability to build rapport with customers that leads to long-term business relationships
Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
Professional and ethical conduct
Clean driving record
Additional Salary Information: Base wage plus commission
About General Glass Company
General Glass Company has a long standing history in the Northwest Glass market, that began in the early 1960s under the name Interior Glass. We are a growing Vancouver company specializing in insulated glass and fabrication. Dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction.