Brand Management Intern: As a Brand Management Intern, you will be involved in the planning and executing all phases of the business which will include continuing to build the long-term strategic plan ensuring the continued success and growth of our brands.
Our internship program prepares MBA's for responsibilities in Marketing Management and General Management, reflecting the full-time brand management experience. Our projects focus on providing enriching experiences to help develop key skills such as:
• Consumer Insights – Learn about the consumer through focus groups and market research
• Analysis/Strategic Thinking – Learn to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to develop solutions
• Leadership/Project Management – Learn cross-functional team management skills
• Creative – Work on developing print and packaging and gain exposure to advertising
• Innovation – Learn how new products are developed and shaped for in-market success
• Presentation – Learn how to communicate to gain senior level approval
As a part of the internship program, interns also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
• Executive Exposure – During your internship you will have on-going interaction with Category Managers, lunches with executives, and a project presentation to Business Vice Presidents.
• Training – We provide a formalized training program which includes topics such as Marketing Research, Promotions, Advertising, Packaging and Sales.
• Coaching – From day one, you will receive support from an experienced manager. In addition, we pair you up with a peer advisor and a senior advisor to help answer any questions you may have along the way.
• Mentoring Program – Upon arrival, you will be assigned a mentor who will serve as a source of information to help answer any questions through the duration of your internship
• Summer Hours – During the summer, you will have the flexibility to complete your work week by noon on Friday
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years of work experience
Current enrollment in Fulltime MBA program with anticipated graduation date by summer 2021
Working on cross-functional team
Ability to build strong working relationships
Passion for innovation
Prior experience in the CPG industry
High sense of urgency
About SC Johnson
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™