We are seeking a Full Time Sales Counselor with experience in the health care field who has a sincere passion for seniors and a proven record of converting leads to move-ins. MUST have Sales experience in a Residential and Assisted Living Facility to be considered.
The Sales Counselor earns a salary + commission.
· Collaborates with marketing and sales team to create full occupancy.
· Generates sales prospects through closing
· Works collaboratively with marketing and sales team on the production and distribution of marketing communications.
· Routinely reviews CRM to identify and follow-up on leads from all sources.
· Calls leads and obtains additional information on potential resident’s care needs.
· Encourages prospective residents and families to make wait list deposits.
· Enters updated prospective resident information and status of relationship into the lead management system.
· Maintains positive relationships with current residents and their family.
· Cultivates leads with current residents through positive interaction.
· Assists in planning, sponsoring, organizing, and executing special events to inform and attract referrals and prospects to visit community.
· Communicates community features to best compete with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
· Conducts personal tours of communities for prospective residents and family.
· Understands needs of potential residents to highlight community features that will satisfy them.
· Explains fee structure in a manner that will be most meaningful and that will clearly reflect the benefits of prospective resident’s choices. Explains the physical and financial assessment processes to prospects and coordinates required staff interviews and credit checks.
· Requests assistance from appropriate departments to coordinate needs relating to logistics of new resident moves including such things as transference of keys, furniture move-in coordination, unit preparation, new resident orientation and welcoming, etc.
· May provide input regarding the development of promotional brochures, videos and mailings as used in networking referrals and marketing to prospective residents.
· Prepares written reports to communicate the status of current prospects in a clear and concise manner.
· Must have marketing and sales experience within an assisted living facility; CCRC experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in the health-care related field.
· Minimum of two years of progressive experience in admissions and/or sales in the health care field with a track record of maintaining a strong census.
· Must be familiar with Long-Term Care regulations such as Title 22, HIPAA, Community Licensing, Medicare/Medi-Cal, and HMO insurance coverage for admission requirements.
· Reliable car transportation with insurance, plus a valid driver's license.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Must be able to read, write and speak the English language, the dominate language of the facility’s population; bi-lingual skills or experience helpful.
· Ability to build consensus, manage relationships, and solve problems; commitment to working with a team.
· Strong customer service orientation and listening skills.
· CRM databases; matrix experience a plus.
Hollenbeck Palms is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.