Performs Receptionist duties and clerical duties as assigned. Coordinates all communication in the facility.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives phone calls and handles all inquiries and routes them to the appropriate authority.
2. Greets visitors and guests in an appropriate, professional manner.
3. Communicates emergency situation in the facility and alerts proper authorities if necessary.
4. Coordinates visitation by having visitors sign confidentiality statements, giving them name badges, logging their names in the visitors' book, having them escorted by hospital personnel, and checking them out (in the visitors' book) at closing times.
5. Maintains the petty cash fund for change purposes.
6. Sells employee meal tickets.
7. Stamps all mail with proper date.
8. Records receipts of checks/money orders received in the mail or by express mail and contacts proper person in Business Office to pick up these checks/money orders daily.
9. Maintains a neat, clean, orderly appearance in the lobby/receptionist area.
10. Performs clerical duties and typing as required.
11. Maintains hospital inservice logs.
12. Other duties as assigned.
13. Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practice.
14. Will attend hospital safety trainings.
15. Will adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.