As a key member of the Digital Turbine Media revenue leadership team, the Director of Advertising Sales is responsible for building new alliances with agencies and brands with global and regional advertising partners. As Director of Advertising Sales, you will work with the agency and brand community to help them leverage Digital Turbine Media mobile ad inventory. You will be a key team member closing business by leveraging your industry expertise, deep network of relationships and passion for empowering brands/agencies with Digital Turbines unique mobile app preload and app install inventory. Responsibilities: •Spearheading Digital Turbine's new business sales leveraging senior-level relationships with agencies, holding companies and brands looking to grow their mobile app business •Advance our ability to conduct deals and partnerships, strategically sell and position Digital Turbine as a key part of mobile media budgets •Partner with cross functional teams to shape the development of Digital Turbines sales road map based on marketplace opportunities •Build unique relationships with influential partners that allow them to co-create compelling and innovative digital advertising campaigns with Digital Turbine advertising inventory •Drive understanding of agency landscape and support business development efforts •Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
Requirements: •Multi-disciplined advertising sales professional with strong track record of closing deals and driving large accounts through to close •Driven – Excels in identifying opportunities and exploring new business •Ability to assess the business goals and formulate strategy directly to internal leaders •Strong business and strategic planning acumen •Strong negotiation skills •Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization •Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment •BA/BS with strong academic record
About Digital Turbine
About Digital Turbine, Inc.
Digital Turbine works at the convergence of media and mobile communications, delivering end-to-end products and solutions for mobile operators, app advertisers, device OEMs and other third parties to enable them to effectively monetize mobile content and acquire higher value user acquisition. The company's products include DT Ignite™, a mobile device management solution with targeted app distribution capabilities, DT IQ™, a customized user experience and app discovery tool, DT Marketplace™, an application and content store, and DT Pay™, a content management and mobile payment solution, DT Media, an advertiser solution for unique and exclusive carrier inventory, and Appia, a leading worldwide mobile user acquisition network. Digital Turbine has delivered more than 300 million app installs for hundreds of advertisers. In addition, more than 31 million customers use Digital Turbine's solutions each month across more than 30 global operators. Headquartered in Austin, Texas with global offices in Durham, Berlin, Singapore, Sydney and Tel Aviv. For additional information visit www.digitalturbine.com or connect with Digital Turbine on Twitter at @DigitalTurb...ine.
Reasons to Work for Digital Turbine:
• Rapid growth – We’re growing quickly which gives our employees exciting opportunities to take on new challenges and have a significant impact on the company’s future.
• Laid back work environment – Employees enjoy coming to work in jeans, working in an open environment, and lounging on couches with their laptop.
• Stock options – All employees are expected to make an impact, so everyone is granted stock options when they join the company.
• Free food & drinks – Our kitchens are stocked with plenty of snacks and drinks to help get you through each day.
• An exciting, evolving industry – The mobile app business is booming and changing every day, which means that we are always adapting to stay ahead of the curb.
Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Beer Fridays – Every Friday afternoon, the company breaks away from work to come together and unwind after a busy week.
• Healthy work/life balance. We work hard but respect our employee’s life outside of the office and general well-being. We offer an unlimited vacation policy!
• Opportunity to work with the industry’s top talent – Many of our employees have over a decade’s worth of experience in the mobile app space. We are a company of ‘A’ players and only look for the best people to join our team.
• Everyone has a voice and can make their mark – Every employee has the opportunity to implement new processes, design new programs, and be creative within their unique role.