Challengers. People who seek out the right business solutions to exciting but challenging situations.
Influencers. People who can influence internal stakeholder groups and individuals across different functions and levels, as well as external customers.
Collaborators. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Networkers. Charismatic and relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Customer-centric achievers. People with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
The neurovascular field is a dynamic and fast growing segment. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business for the adjunctive balloon product category, which provides customers with a minimally invasive option for treating hemorrhagic stroke.
As the Product Manager, you will be the product category expert and product champion, responsible for setting the strategic direction for this product category and supporting the commercial execution of that strategy. You will provide positioning and messaging at a global level, and be responsible for evaluating the business case for and recommending next generation development projects. You will also be responsible for supporting customer relationships, and organizing advisory board meetings, and supporting other strategic and commercial initiatives as necessary.
What you need
Undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred.
2+ years of successful related business experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated success working in a team environment
Strong willingness to learn
Internal Number: R404265
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $11.325 billion in annual sales in 2016, 73% in U.S., annual revenue has grown for 37 straight years
• 18% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 37 years
• ~33,000 employees globally in 2016
• 43 manufacturing and research & deve...lopment locations worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 252 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2017
• Ranked # 5 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2017
• Ranked # 19 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2017
• Spent $715 million on R&D in 2016, consistently spend between 5.0 – 6.3% of sales on R&D annually since 2000
• 5,638 patents owned globally in 2016
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK