We believe that a successful world class sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships with a focus on growth and profitability. Nite Ize is looking for a self-starting, independent-thinking professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. The Outdoor Director will lead and manage a team of individuals and work with our senior leaders to help establish a strong vision for our sales organization. The Director of Sales must have a comprehensive understanding of the market and the potential for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coaching and developing team in sales process and strategies.
· Developing and executing annual sales targets for strategic accounts and the Outdoor team.
· Data driven with an ability to interpret and create action plans.
· Expand executive level reporting metrics that ensures a focus on company and customer goals.
· Own the Oracle Sales Cloud CRM process to manage the Outdoor Teams sales pipeline and maximize sales opportunities.
· Increase visibility and accountability to the overall profitability of Nite Ize and the Outdoor Team: Budgets, forecasts, POS data, and Customer P&Ls.
· Utilization of Nite Ize management team to maximize resources and communicate market/product needs.
· Manage and attend national and regional industry trade shows.
· Act as a player/coach willing to manage a team and a top strategic account.
B.A. in Business
· 10+ years sales experience working with key national accounts in the outdoor industry (i.e. REI, Bass Pro/Cabelas, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Academy)
· 7+ years managing a team of sales professionals and rep groups
· Experience managing a customer and team P&Ls
· Understanding of consumer buying behaviors preferred
· Outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to transfer your knowledge to peers or direct reports.
· Extraordinary leadership, coaching, and development skills.
· Experience with a CRM system, Oracle Sales Cloud preferred.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, trade shows and general business travel up to 30%.
· Must be willing to relocate to US Headquarters in Boulder, CO.
· Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment
· Must be organized and detail oriented
· Multi-category and multi-channel environment
About Nite Ize, Inc
For nearly 30 years, Nite Ize has manufactured high-quality, innovative products in a variety of channels, from outdoor to lighting. With more than 500 products, including durable lanterns that charge your devices to award winning tie-downs and cam straps, we offer innovative ways to store, organize, illuminate, and secure your gear. Nite Ize products and brands exemplify solution-based products with quality and performance at the core. We take pride in the way we conduct our business and do what we say we will do. We are passionate about our products, our customer’s satisfaction, our team members, partners, and our environment.