2019 GSK Esprit Commercial Consumer Healthcare, US
August 9, 2018
Warren, New Jersey
Full Time - Experienced
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets brands in Over-the-Counter (OTC), Oral Health, Nutrition and Skin Health categories. We are one of the world’s leading over-the-counter medicines company. We hold number one positions in OTC across 36 markets, and are market leaders in specialist oral care.
We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Sensodyne, Parodontax, Poligrip, Excedrin, Tums, Flonase and Theraflu.
Our strategy is to combine the best of our pharmaceutical and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) capabilities to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company inspired by science and values.
What is the Esprit Commercial Consumer Healthcare Leadership Program?
Esprit is GlaxoSmithKline’s leading global talent development program for MBA qualified individuals which nurtures a pipeline of diverse leaders, with the right capabilities and behaviors to drive GSK’s future strategic challenges. You’ll bring with you a wealth of knowledge and will recognize that there’s still plenty for you to learn and experience to become an extraordinary leader.
Esprit Commercial Consumer Healthcare program’s overall goal is to support, stretch, develop and deliver leaders of the future. You will nurture your breadth of experience and leadership capabilities through Esprit’s accelerated development program.
How does the Esprit Commercial Consumer Healthcare Leadership Program work?
You will spend 4 years on a fast track development program, working your way towards a senior commercial or country Management Team role. Beginning in your home country, you will experience 3-4 rotations, including international experience.
Throughout the program you will be encouraged to broaden your global business perspective, and enrich your existing commercial experience and knowledge.
Every step of the way we’ll provide you with focused development, training and support to help you achieve your greatest potential.
Whatever it is you’re doing, and wherever you are based, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – all while building strong foundations for a successful career.
Is Esprit for you?
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals who can apply both academic excellence and commercial intelligence in a dynamic business environment - to recognize and deliver value for GlaxoSmithKline.
Are you interested in working in our transparent and innovative Consumer Healthcare business and the following statements resonate with you; - You love what you do and want to work in an innovative, inspiring, high performing environment which also improve people’s lives - You are courageous to achieve results, excited by change, zealous about sales and marketing - You enjoy being accountable and you are ready to fast track your progression and take the personal accountability for delivering our commitments - You want to work in an organization whose values resonate with you, and want to live GSK’s values and perform with integrity, transparency, treat people with respect and always have our consumers first on your mind.
Before you Apply – It is important to remember;
The Esprit Development Program is passionate about developing local leadership capabilities for local countries so it is vital you have eligibility to live and work in the U.S. and will not require sponsorship in the future.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
- You will be MBA qualified or on your journey towards obtaining your MBA in 2019.
- You may have 5+ years in a dynamic and varied career within a commercial setting which highlights your already accelerated career to date. This will include a passion for Sales and/or Marketing with a strong interest to enhance your career further within Consumer Healthcare.
- You will have some experience with Digital Marketing which will be a significant benefit.
- You will have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a flexible mind set to forge your career in a global matrix organization.
- You will be tenacious, accountable and an innovative thinker to shape change within our fast paced and adaptable business.
- You have an inquisitive mind and would relish the opportunity to flourish in a diverse, transparent and intellectually demanding global leadership program
- You love what you do and want to work in an innovative, inspiring, high performing environment which also improve people’s lives - You are courageous to achieve results, excited by change, zealous about sales and marketing - You enjoy being accountable and you are ready to fast track your progression and take the personal accountability for delivering our commitments - GSK Values resonate with you and want to work in a company where you are driven to perform with integrity, transparency, treat people with respect and always have our consumers first on your mind.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 183494
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission: we want to help people do more, feel better, live longer.