Fund Development Coordinator
PICO National Network helps grassroots faith leaders and those most impacted by injustice organize their communities to end the criminalization of people of color, protect immigrant rights, and ensure workers earn a living wage. PICO is the largest faith-based, grassroots community organizing network in the U.S., with affiliates in 21 states and more than 3,000 partner congregations from over 40 faith traditions collaborating to bring about social justice. PICO is a multi-faith, multi-racial network committed to putting race at the center of our work. As such, we bring a diverse perspective to all our issue campaigns and initiatives, working to create an inclusive environment where all staff can develop professionally and be seen and appreciated for who they are.
We are looking for a Fund Development Coordinator with an entrepreneurial spirit to strengthen our fundraising capacity, help sustain the organization’s recent growth, and provide support to a wide rangeof staff engaged in fundraising activities. In support of this, you’ll:
- Serve as lead writer and project manager for print and digital fundraising appeals, track appeal analytics, and manage gift acknowledgement.
- Collect, curate, and write content that tells the story of our impact, producing a semi-monthly e-newsletter and issue-area e-blasts for funders.
- Assist in designing and coordinating network-wide fundraising campaigns, including creating tool kits, training staff and leaders, and tracking engagement.
- Research current and prospective donors and prepare briefing materials to equip staff for meetings and calls with funders.
- Write funder documents such as letters of Inquiry, grant reports, and proposals.
Successful candidates will have experience in mission-driven organizations, are detail-oriented, and have strong writing, communication, and problem-solving skills. You should also be:
- A relationship-builder, able to gain trust with colleagues and external partners in a multi-racial, multi-faith environment.
- Results driven and tenacious, able to self-motivate, work well under pressure, and handle several projects at once.
- Eager to learn, seeking out knowledge and skills to grow and contribute in new ways.
PICO provides our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, disability, life, 401(k), and generous paid time off. Expected salary range is $55-65k, depending on experience.
Join the PICO family in advancing social justice and improving the lives of millions. Apply for this job on the PICO job board.
All applicants must apply for this position online. (Click here to “Apply for this Position”) Please have the following documents ready to upload to your online application:
1. An electronic file of your resume (preferably in PDF format)
2. A cover letter (stating why you would be the ideal person for this position)
3. A writing sample demonstrating your experience
If you need assistance or experience any technical difficulties with your online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will not be accepted via this email address.