As the leader of the community/grassroots marketing program for the organization, the Sr. Manager, Community Engagement & Activation champions the effort to generate influencer, community, and target audience interest in, and action supporting, the organ donation cause. This is achieved by building and strengthening relationships, devising strategic approaches, enhancing audience engagement and fortifying community marketing team skills and performance.
The Sr. Manager, Community Engagement & Activation:
- Is a relentless networker who initiates, cultivates and maintains relationships with communities and community influencers (religious leaders, legislators, community leaders, business leaders, hospital marketing/PR leaders) to elevate the cause and to inspire action.
- Is a strategist, who sees the bigger picture; develops, leads, and helps execute annual community marketing strategies and brings strategic thinking to all discussions.
- Is an innovative marketer, who identifies target audience insights, and uses those insights to develop, execute and enhance grassroots marketing tactics (e.g. enrollment drives, installations, stunts).
- Is a coach who will raise the game of her/his staff by identifying strengths and opportunities, motivating staff and equipping them with the tools to enhance performance.
- Works with the Manager, Community Programs & Volunteer Services to grow, equip, and inspire LiveOnNY’s volunteer base.
- Serves as a lead on major in-market activation such as Organ Donor Enrollment Day, and Donate Life Month
- Provides oversight of key programs including high school curriculum development and organ donor registry enrollment.
- Contributes ideas for social/digital media, PR, advertising, legislation and other areas as needed