* Serve as the central point of support for the CEO and COO, including travel, meeting logistics, and standard administrative duties.
* Manage ongoing financial and operational processes, including: accounts payable and receivable, technology systems (NationBuilder), office management and vendor relationships.
* Ensure 501c3 compliance through management of state and local filings, expense tracking, grant reporting and annual audit support.
* Develop and maintain systems and processes that ensure the institutional memory of the organization, including updating and maintain key organizational files, records management, filing systems
* Proactively identify ways to improve productivity and efficiency of administrative, operations and support services workflow, and recommend new processes as needed.
* Using Salesforce, organize and maintain accurate database records for all donors, prospects, and funding opportunities. Input and update donor and prospect information. Produces basic reports from GirlTrek’s Salesforce donor database and assists with general analysis of data as needed.
* Coordinates mailings and manage lists for donor communications, including email and paper updates, stewardship postcards, annual report mailings and holiday cards.
* Provides support for planning and executing fundraising, PR and programmatic events and trainings.
* A Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Business Administration, Finance, Communications or Public Health or a minimum of three years administrative or operations experience
* Excellent writing skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, DropBox, and other cloud-based technologies
* Experience with Salesforce, Raisers Edge or similar development systems and tools
* Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures, including state health benefits and compliance with state, federal and local employment laws and quarterly and annual filings.
* Collaborative, flexible work-style with a customer service mentality and team focus ?
* Availability to work weekends