Gabriel Group is an industry leader in developing integrated marketing campaigns that simply and accurately communicate the right message at the right time. We specialize in strategy development, creative services, data analysis and production in order to create and manage successfully innovative programs from start to finish for our partners around the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are dedicated to succeeding within a positive team environment in order to serve our clients in the most outstanding way possible. To join us at Gabriel Group, you must have the heart of a champion, display a knack for collaboration and be a driving force for good. We thrive on the passion of our people, and we want you to be one of them.
- Drive the entire sales cycle including identifying potential clients, determining prospect’s needs, negotiating and closing.
- Generate new business by conducting market analysis and prospecting.
- Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- A demonstrated track record in strategically selecting target prospects to achieve positive results in the closing of new business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- A results-oriented mindset and strong attention to follow-through.
- The ability and willingness to work flexibly in a fast-paced, fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher with at least 5 years sales experience.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of sales prospects.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team.
- A willingness to be accountable to projections and goals including tracking and measurement.
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending, short and long term disability and life insurance.
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement based on merit.
- Comprehensive training programs.
- The chance to contribute to the Gabriel Group culture.
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment.
Gabriel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to programs that promote safety in the workplace. Drug testing is required prior to employment and may be requested subsequently.
For more information about Gabriel Group and what we do, please visit our website: www.gabrielgroup.com. To be considered for this position, please send your resume detailing experience and education to: firstname.lastname@example.org.