World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Sr. Specialist Development Systems at our Washington, DC Office.
The Sr. Specialist takes primary responsibility for monitoring and managing the Development department's data-related systems. Serves as the lead Business Analyst for Development in creating new tools, requirements and reports. This includes managing departmental projects, documenting business practices, creating requirements, training systems users and monitoring data quality. Has extensive role evaluating, implementing and onboarding the CRM system.
- Lead Business Analyst for Development department on organization-wide systems projects. Represent all Development teams, strategies and processes by serving on the WWF CRM Governance Team. Works across the department to determine needs and priorities and collaborates with the Strategic Analysis, Fundraising Operations, and IT teams to implement.
- Serves as Development's point person for systems–related issues. Fully trained in Development-related systems, data processes and reporting requirements. Able to evaluate and analyze current use, challenges and opportunities and make recommendations.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining departmental business practices. Works with teams to develop systems and reporting requirements and modify business practices as needed. Trains Development users on standard business practices.
- Supports general reporting needs for the department. Works with Strategic Analysis team on custom and complex reports.
- Monitors data quality for Development donor accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years of demonstrated success in working with large multi-constituent databases (i.e., Blackbaud CRM, Team Approach, Oracle, or similar) in support of fundraising activities.
- Knowledge of development/fundraising practices and techniques.
- Experience working in a non-profit environment.
- Project management skills and experience with project management tools/software (i.e. Microsoft Project).
- Proficiency using query languages, SQL based systems tools and experience generating lists and reports.
- Experience in support and documentation of business processes. Superior attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Experience training end-users on system and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to interpret technical information.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #17060
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.